6th IAPR/IEEE International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics
June 7, 8 2018, Sassari, IT
Call for Papers
Papers in all areas of Forensic Biometrics are invited, including:
- Biometric modalities for identification and verification
- Biometric analysis of crime scene traces and their forensic interpretation
- Forensic behavioural biometrics
- Soft Biometrics
- Multimedia forensics
- Integrity verification and authentication of digital content
- Watermarking schemes for ownership identification, proof and copy control
- Steganography and steganalysis
- Combination of multimodal biometrics with other forensic evidence
- Biometric based cybercrime investigation
- Biometric and non-biometric data de-identification
- Ethical and societal implications of emerging forensics biometrics
- Case studies based on the aforementioned topics
The IWBF 2018 Committee invites you to submit papers of at least 5 pages. You can submit up to three additional pages with NO additional cost. Submitted papers should be original and have not been submitted to any other conferences or journals. Accepted papers should be presented by one of the authors as a condition for publication.
Submit your paper here.
All submissions must be made electronically as PDF files. Prepare your submission using the IEEE Manuscript Template available in Latex or Word at http://www.ieee.org/
Please make sure that you use the template’s conference mode.
Paper submissions will be reviewed by at least three members of the technical program committee. This process will be conducted entirely online, with the results of the review process to be posted on the CMT Website. Authors will also be notified of the review outcome by email.
Papers accepted for IWBF 2018 will be allocated up to 8 pages in the proceedings. A complete paper should be submitted in camera-ready format. Instructions for submission of camera-ready versions of accepted papers will be provided in due course.
Please register for IWBF2018 at registration. For papers to be included in the final program/published by IEEE Xplore at least one author per paper must register at the standard registration fee by the paper camera ready submission deadline – February 25, 2018.